- This event has passed.
2022 Start Up! Louisiana (9-Session Series)
August 1, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - August 29, 2022 @ 8:00 pm CDT
Please note that this is a multiple-day online training series via GoToTraining and cannot be split.
Start Up! Louisiana is a 9-part, online entrepreneurial training program hosted by the Urban League of Louisiana’s Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation. Classes take place August 1st through August 29th, Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. See class schedule below. This series is sponsored by Wells Fargo.
During the program, new business owners will learn how to start and grow their businesses the right way! Participants will learn best practices and gain key insights on building a solid foundation for business success. Topics include:
- Developing your entrepreneurial mindset
- Using the ‘Lean Start-up Model’ to develop your business model
- Understanding and utilizing your business financials
- Effectively marketing to your target customer
- Preparing to access capital
- and more!
Participants are also eligible to receive individual business counseling and access to other support services and resources needed to launch and grow successfully.
There is no cost to attend this series. Once registered, participants, will receive join links for each session from GoToTraining.
Ready to get started? Register today to reserve your spot!
Start Up! Louisiana – Fall 2022 Class Schedule (5:30pm -8:00pm)
- Monday, August 1 | Session 1: Becoming an Entrepreneur
- Wednesday, August 3 | Session 2: The Lean Start-up Model
- Monday, August 8 | Session 3: Understanding Business Financials
- Wednesday, August 10 | Session 4: The Customer Decision Journey
- Monday, August 15 | Session 5: Marketing Your Business
- Wednesday, August 17 | Session 6: Exceptional Customer Service
- Monday, August 22 | Session 7: Forecasting 101
- Wednesday, August 24 | Session 8: Preparing to Access Capital
- Monday, August 29 | Session 9: Start Up! Louisiana Plan of Action
If you should have any questions, please email us at WBRC@UrbanLeagueLA.org.