- This event has passed.
SBA: Business, Procurement, and Funding Matters Roundtable
August 9 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm CDT
Join us for a special roundtable discussion with SBA’s Region VI Administrator, Ted James, to discuss business challenges, procurement opportunities, and funding matters that impact small businesses in the Greater New Orleans region.
The event will take place on Tuesday, August 9th, 11:30am-1:30pm, at The Building, 1427 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70113.
The session will include information on the many SBA and partner programs and resources that are available to our small business community. Please bring your questions, concerns, and feedback for this important discussion. We want to hear from you!
- Ted James, Regional Administration, Small Business Administration Region VI
- Jo Ann Lawrence, Deputy District Director, Louisiana District Office, Small Business Administration
- Urban League of Louisiana Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- New Orleans Regional Black Chamber of Commerce
- Louisiana Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Louisiana Small Business Development Center, Bayou Region
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana
There is no cost to attend, however, registration is required. Register today to reserve your spot!