- This event has passed.
Master Your Card: Looking for the Right Payment Processor?
November 8, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm CST
Looking for the Right Payment Processor for Your Small Business? Here’s What You Need to Know
The Mastercard “Master Your Card” program provides resources and tools for people of all ages, as well as new business owners, to better understand the value of electronic payments and how to use them more efficiently, so they can leverage this technology to make the most of their money.
Small business owners are invited to join the Urban League of Louisiana on Tuesday, November 8th, 12:00pm-1:30pm, virtually, to learn how to best identify and manage a relationship with the right payment processor. This session is sponsored by Mastercard, and the SBA Community Navigator Pilot Program in collaboration with the National Urban League.
This session will feature the following Master Your Card topics:
- Choosing the Right Card Processor – As you get started with card acceptance, make sure you understand the processing system.
- Getting the Best Deal for Your Business – Negotiating with processors shouldn’t be tricky — learn about tips and best practices for getting the best contract for your business.
- Six Steps to a Successful Relationship with Your Payment Processors – Maintaining a good relationship with your payment processor is an important part of your business financial health.
- Understanding Your Merchant Processing Agreement – Your Merchant Processing Agreement (MPA) is something people often get hung up on. But don’t worry! We will help explain how you can ensure you understand your MPA and ask the right questions.
- Who’s Who Among Payment Processors – Choosing a payment processor for your business doesn’t have to be daunting. During this session, we discuss “who’s who” among payment processors so you feel empowered to choose the path that’s right for you.
At the completion of this session, participants will also learn how to access the full Master Your Card curriculum as well as the Digital Doors platform.
There is no cost to attend this informational webinar; however, you must be registered on GoToWebinar to participate. Please secure your spot today by visiting https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7358748077407210508. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.