- This event has passed.
Hurricane Ida Assistance for Small Businesses with the SBA
September 15 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm CDT
Louisiana residents affected by Hurricane Ida are now able to register for disaster assistance with FEMA and to obtain needed support from the SBA. Disaster assistance is available to renters, homeowners, private non-profits, and small businesses in Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis and Vernon parishes affected by the hurricane effective Aug. 26th.
Disaster assistance may include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programs to help individuals and business owners recover from the effects of the disaster. In addition, low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration are available to homeowners, renters and businesses.
Please join us on Wednesday, September 15th to learn more! During this session, those impacted and seeking assistance will learn how to obtain FEMA and SBA assistance, including:
• FEMA Registration Requirements and the Process to Receive Assistance
• SBA Loan Eligibility and Application Process
• Denials and Requests for Reconsideration
Guest speakers include:
• Susheel Kumar, Public Information Officer, Office of Disaster Assistance, Field Operations Center – West, U.S. Small Business Administration
• Jo Ann Lawrence, Deputy District Director, Louisiana District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
There is no cost to attend this session, however, registration is required. Register today to attend!
There is no cost to attend this informational webinar, however, you must be registered for the webinar to participate. Please secure your spot today by visiting https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1964062436290333707 .