Resilient Restart EBR: Small Business Micro-grants Program – Application PART 2 – DOCUMENT UPLOADS
You’re almost there!
Congratulations! You have just submitted the first part or your Resilient EBR: Small Business Micro-grants Program Application!
In order to complete the application please upload/attach the following documents via email by clicking on the SUBMIT VIA EMAIL button below.
Please note that your application submission is only reviewed when Step 2 – Document Upload is completed. Pictures (.jpg, png.) of required documents are not acceptable submissions with the exception of a driver’s license or bill as proof of residency.
Accepted file types are PDF, Word, and Excel.
- Confirmation of Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number
- Documentation of the business owner or owners’ state residency (such as a driver’s license or a bill) – (PHOTO file acceptable)
- Louisiana Secretary of State Confirmation of Good Standing Verify Here
- Verification of an active SAM.gov registration with no exclusions (https://www.sam.gov/SAM/)
- 2019 federal tax return (Personal returns will be accepted for independent contractors and self-employed individuals.)
- 2019 Payroll Records 2020 year-to-date
- Payroll Records (January – June)
- 2019 income statement showing monthly sales – Click Here for a Free Template if Needed
- 2020 year-to-date income statement showing monthly sales (January – June) – Click Here for a Free Template if Needed
- IRS Form W-9 (October 2018 Version)
The button below will open a new email in your default mail program. Please attach all applicable documents to that email and then send to firstname.lastname@example.org.. Remember to include your organization’s name within the subject line.