Each year in Louisiana, State Farm bestows Good Neighbor grant awards to local organizations stating that strong neighborhoods are the foundation of a strong society. State Farm is committed to maintaining the vibrancy of communities by assisting nonprofits that support: affordable housing, first time homeowners, neighborhood revitalization, financial literacy, job training, and small business development. Through community outreach and community development grants and investments, State Farm gives back to the neighborhoods it serves and helps develop stronger neighborhoods by reinvesting in the community. The Urban League’s Office of Workforce Development is proud to be a recipient of the Good Neighbor Citizenship Grant awards again this year. Funds from the grant will be used to assist workforce participants in the attainment of workforce fundamentals training, adult basic education and job skills training.
- UPDATED: Urban League of Louisiana Issues Statement on Recent Acadiana Church Fires April 11, 2019
- Urban League of Louisiana Issues Statement on Recent Acadiana Church Fires April 9, 2019
- Urban League of Louisiana Partners with Crescent City Coffee, LLC to Help Revitalize New Orleans East April 9, 2019
- Urban League of Louisiana Announces Winner of the 2019 Women-in-Business Challenge March 29, 2019
- The Urban League of Louisiana Launches Statewide Entrepreneurial Education Program with Pilot in New Orleans East March 19, 2019